All-Natural Arthritis Care at Chiropractic Care Center
Arthritis is a common problem that afflicts some 54 million Americans. If you're one of those million struggling with crippling joint pain and immobility, you may be wondering whether drugs and surgery are your only possible options for obtaining much-needed relief. If so, you'll be delighted to learn that Chiropractic Care Center in Liberty MO can help you manage your symptoms and improve your range of motion through natural, non-invasive techniques such as chiropractic adjustment.
The Painful World of Arthritis Problems
Over a hundred different conditions may involve some form of arthritis, which is merely a blanket term meaning "joint pain." Some of the less common examples include:
- Juvenile arthritis, a category encompassing many different kinds of arthritis afflicting children
- Gout, an intense pain form of arthritis caused by a uric acid accumulation
- Infectious arthritis caused by bacteria or viruses
The majority of arthritis suffers have a deterioration of joint cartilage known as osteoarthritis. This condition typically occurs later in life as the joints gradually wear down, but it may be accelerated by musculoskeletal imbalances or joint overuse. Many other American have some form of rheumatoid arthritis. This is an inflammatory form of arthritis in which the immune system attacks the joint components, causing them to swell up and become painful. Bouts of rheumatoid arthritis may come and go, but they can also leave lasting damage in the joints.
Safe, Effective Treatment From Our Chiropractor in Liberty MO
Arthritis sufferers are often desperate to find some solution to their pain and lack of mobility. Many turn to anti-inflammatory pain relievers as their first response, only to find that these drugs can only provide short-term relief. Other consider major surgical procedures to fuse the joints together so the bone ends won't grind together painfully -- a treatment that may cause permanent limitations of its own. Our chiropractor in Liberty MO can help you avoid these frustrations by evaluating your joints, musculoskeletal alignment, symptoms, and medical history to come up a non-surgical, drug-free treatment plan. Your arthritis may respond to:
- Chiropractic adjustments that correct the relationships between joint components
- Corrective exercises or other fitness routines to strengthen and mobilize joints
- Nutritional counseling to help you reduce systemic inflammation and (if necessary) take excess weight off of arthritic joints
- Acupuncture to ease your arthritis pain by activating your body's own pain relief mechanisms
Looking for Drug-Free Arthritis Pain Relief? Call Our Chiropractic Clinic
If you're ready to control your arthritis the safe, natural, drug-free way, our chiropractic clinic has your answers. Call Chiropractic Care Center today at 816-781-6556 to schedule an evaluation and get started on a treatment program!